Customer Service Representative
Company: Connect America
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description Customer Service Representative - hybrid or
remote schedules available!Job Summary Interacts with customers,
company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of
pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Performs, as a skilled
worker, several Customer Service support tasks. Determines, based
upon professional knowledge, How best to approach the task and how
to solve abnormalities. Analyses abnormalities that occur within
own working area and reasons, based upon professional knowledge and
insights, where the cause lies and remedies it. Completes work with
a limited degree of supervision. Job Posting Description In this
Customer Service Representative role, you have the opportunity to:
Provide support to subscribers, family members and caregivers
regarding general information inquiries, billing questions,
subscription updates and warranty/product service questions, via
phone, chat, electronic mail and/or internet. You will also perform
remote troubleshooting and problem resolution for a wide variety of
Aging and Caregiving products and services ensuring service
requests reach the correct area of support in the shortest possible
time. You are responsible for:
- Offering front-line support for subscribers, family members and
caregivers, including answering all Home Monitoring inquiries and
responding within designated time frame.
- Handle unsatisfied subscribers in a professional manner.
Understand the areas of empowerment and when to escalate through
- Provide support to subscribers regarding general information
and inquiries via phone, internet/chat, and electronic mail.
- Provide technical assistance and remote troubleshooting to
customers via phone, internet/chat and electronic mail by active
listening and effective probing to identify the issue and resolve
effectively through first contact resolution.
- Process product, part and accessory orders.
- Use tools and resources effectively to provide quick, accurate
and consistent service to customers.
- Determine when a subscriber, who is dissatisfied, should be
escalated; and forward to the appropriate department, second-level
support, or Team Lead as required.
- Respond to phone, e-mail, fax inquiries, chat requests,
compliments and complaints from customers and internal departments
by taking ownership of the problem until fully resolved to
- Demonstrate the ability to provide complete, concise, and
understandable explanations to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrate a cooperative and professional work attitude while
adhering to department based metric requirements, such as, schedule
adherence, calls per hour, average handle time, after call work and
call quality. To succeed in this role, you should have the
following skills and experience
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree or courses
- Fluent English language required additional languages a
- 3 plus years of customer service experience preferably on the
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills.
- Strong work ethic with proven dependability.
- Fast pace work environment
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate effectively by telephone, email, or internet.
- Solid computer/internet/keyboarding skills. Ability to
accurately type information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including active
listening skills and the ability to gather information in a
- Demonstrated passionate customer focus with desire to delight
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Bi-lingual Spanish language skills desirable Available
schedules:Monday-Friday, 12pm-8:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Friday 11:30am-8:30pm & Saturday 10am-4:30pmMonday, Tuesday,
Thursday, Friday 10:30am-7:30pm & Saturday
10am-4:30pmMonday-Thursday, 10am-8:30pm Tuesday-Friday, 11am-8pm &
Keywords: Connect America, Framingham , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!