Business Sales Account Executive
Posted on: May 13, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... With your sales expertise,
excellent customer relations skills, and excitement for technology,
you'll deliver outstanding and innovative business solutions that
support our technology evolution and change the way businesses
connect. Whether you're continuously hunting and prospecting for
new business or growing existing accounts, you'll consult with
customers to identify their business challenges and recommend
tailored solutions to solve them--and ultimately deliver a powerful
return for customers while improving their business and growing our
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to
drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling,
partner-selling, lead-generation campaigns and modern social
- Gaining new business and incremental revenue to meet sales
- Retaining, managing and growing the existing customer
- Educating and exciting customers while leveraging innovative
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Presenting and creating multi product solution
- Understanding and selling groundbreaking integrated software
solutions including; Cloud, Security, ISP, VoIP and Google
- Tracking and reporting progress through sales force automation
tools.Join Verizon today and be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on
bonus!**This role may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus, paid
after three months of employment, subject to the terms and
conditions of the bonus agreement. Internal employees are not
eligible.What we're looking for... You're a self-motivated person
who thrives on crafting the right solution to solve a client's
problems. And you are great at explaining how complex technology
can solve everyday business problems-in language people understand.
Cold-calling feels like a sport to you because meeting new people
and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. People seek you out
for advice and counsel. You seek to win and take the initiative to
close deals and help others around you. You act with integrity. You
know that when the team wins, we all win.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in outside sales, prospecting and negotiation.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned geographic
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of Motor Vehicle Record check.Even better
if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or related
- Two or more years of business-to-business or outside sales
experience, including business acquisition and prospecting/cold
- Technology sales and educational experience i.e. SaaS sales
experience, CRM, SalesForce or other client management tools,
social media, etc.
- Strong presentation skills in a face to face and virtual
- Experience building and maintaining strong business
relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial
- Strong success in managing your time and prioritizing tasks to
- Ability to implement feedback and tailor your approach for
success.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we
encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better"
qualification listed above.Where you'll be working...In this hybrid
role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from
home and assigned office days set by your manager.Equal Employment
Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.COVID-19
Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new hires to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable
accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for
medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Keywords: Verizon, Framingham , Business Sales Account Executive, Sales , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!