New Home Sales Associate - Framingham, MA
Posted on: May 10, 2022
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers,
generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor
relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Liaison between customers, Sales Team and Construction Team
while providing full sales consultant support
- Maintain sales office appearance, schedule cleanings, keep
supply of various printed handouts
- Enter visitor cards/registration tasks in CRM, check mail daily
and stock office supplies
- Meet with buyers for color, electrical, Builder Intro, Builder
Orientation, Measuring and Celebration Walk appts.
- Process change orders for buyers, maintain buyers' deposits and
send executed Home Purchase Agreements
- Assemble closing information for new buyers
- Update current listings and enter new listings through MLS
- Weekend availability requiredSCOPE:
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function
of this position.
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations,
Keywords: PulteGroup, Framingham , New Home Sales Associate - Framingham, MA, Sales , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!