Lead Superintendent-Ground up Construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Currently hiring for a Lead Superintendent for a well
established General Contractor outside of Boston!Client DetailsWe
are partnered with a firm who has been building in the Greater
Boston area for 40+ years, offering a diverse portfolio of public
(K-12 school, municipalities) and private projects (Commercial,
Multifamily, Assisted Living, Historic Preservation) and more. They
pride themselves on driving the highest quality and service to
their clients, while also maintaining a strong internal culture and
work-life balance for their employees.DescriptionThe Superintendent
will be responsible for:
- Responsible for general supporting contract, subcontract
documents, drawings and specifications under direction from the
- Check and verify subcontractor layout to ensure compliance with
established control, line and grade.
- Monitor production and record rates in logbook to be used for
- Maintain a set of production documents and update daily so an
accurate picture of work in place is consistently maintained.
- Report any and all field conditions and issues to the
- Monitor job progress on-site, checking all work to ensure
compliance with contract documents and the Quality Control
- Work with Superintendent to develop and carry out the plan and
schedule for project work.
- Plan and prepare documentation to facilitate the close out
process at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Work with and coach field engineers on the project to
facilitate their skills development.
- Maintaining the Construction Management Plan and logistical
co-ordination.ProfileThe ideal Superintendent will have:
- 5+ years years of Lead Superintendent experience (running own
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related
preferred (or relevant experience)
- Project experience in Commercial, Public or Multifamily market
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors and other project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Ability to mulitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillJob OfferThe
Superintendent will receive:
- Base salary - up to $165,000
- Comprehensive benefits package - 100% employer paid
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Discretionary bonus program
- Access to upper leadershipMPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Framingham , Lead Superintendent-Ground up Construction, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!