Associate Pricing Analyst
Company: Staples Stores
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a
Associate Pricing Analyst for Staples, you will supports pricing
strategy and execution for Staples retail stores. The primary goal
of the team is to maximize financial performance by delivering
timely reporting and impactful insights to business owners,
empowering those business owners to make pricing decisions, and
ultimately executing agreed upon price changes within customized
applications.Promotional Platform (EPP).
Our people are the heart of our success and we believe in
collaboration, curiosity and continuous learning in all that we
think, create and do. We are investing in our people and our
stores, empowering our people to learn, grow and deliver. Come be a
part of a team that's leading the way in a new era of working and
- Provide analytical support to merchant and senior team
- Collect and aggregate internal and external data and make
impactful recommendations based on findings.
- Work closely with merchant teams to understand their categories
and needs, monitoring the market for competitive movement, and
analyzing history of sales and prices.
- Recommend price reaction to changes in product costs, learning
product assortment and building price ladder relationships
- Collect competitor price information and monitor over time
- Execute regular price changes, and providing ad hoc support to
senior team members' projects.
Get great perks.
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Flexible work arrangements, including hybrid and remote work
- 401(k) plan with a company match, full benefits plan and
options, and associate resource groups
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- Corporate office includes a caf-- (i.e., coffee, cappuccinos,
teas), 24/7 fitness center, convenience store, on-site dry
cleaning, Chef Louie's Cafeteria, and more
Essential Skills And Experience
- Extreme attention to detail, capable of flawless execution
- Team player, positive attitude, sense of urgency and ability to
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines and
balance workload effectively
- Solid computer skills (efficient in Excel. Experience with
Access and Tableau are preferred)
- Superior communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Want to learn more about Staples Stores? Visit StaplesConnect.com
for information and to learn about our career opportunities.
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples Stores, Framingham , Associate Pricing Analyst, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!