Sr. Project Manager - Licensed Site Professional
Company: Partner Engineering & Science, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
ABOUT USPARTNER offers full-service engineering, environmental
and energy consulting, and design services throughout the Americas,
Europe, and around the globe. As a leading firm in the Commercial
Real Estate (CRE) industry, we have 1400+ employees in more than 40
offices. We want to be the best home for talented professionals in
our field! We know that if we hire the best and the brightest, the
clients will come, and we will continue to build our company. Our
internally focused mission has led to Partner being recognized on
ENR's Top 500 Design Firms List, Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing
Private Companies in America, and Zweig's Best Firms to Work For.
Our entrepreneurial environment is one where each person can have
an impact. Check out this role and join our team of talented
people! Learn more about Partner at
www.partneresi.com.SUMMARYPartner is seeking a full time Licensed
Site Professional (LSP). The candidate is required to perform all
Sr. Project Management responsibilities related to environmental
remediation projects, including technically and logistically
planning, executing, and finalizing complex regulatory site
investigations and remediation according to deadlines and within
budget. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Manage multiple projects concurrently to meet technical,
regulatory, quality, scheduling, and budgetary requirements.
- Plan and implement site investigations and remedial activities
at various sites.
- Prepare and review regulatory and technical reports.
- Coordinate the efforts of Partner team members to effectively
complete and deliver projects according to schedule / budget.
- Oversee quality control throughout the project's life
- Cultivate strong relationships with Partner team members and
the Client to successfully deliver a quality
- Direct and manage full cycle project development from beginning
- Retain and provide technical expertise as LSP-of-Record for
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC)
of all portions of the project.
- Communicate with internal Client Relationship Managers (RMs)
and directly with external Clients regarding scope-of-work (SOW)
and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client
and/or Regulatory-specific SOW) to team members in a timely and
clear fashion and maintain communication with team members
throughout the course of the project.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team
members, as well as assist in the mentorship and training of junior
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to
ensure project progress is on schedule and in accordance with
- Provide sound recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients,
while understanding the site assessment's potential impact on the
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate and timely progress reports (verbally or
e-mail) with recommendations to the Client and Relationship
- Manage Client and regulatory agency follow-up, questions, and
- Coordinate final/draft report and prepare invoicing for
delivery to client.
- Some Business Development duties may be required, including
potential Client meetings, as well as seminar and/or Webinar
participation. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience investigating various environmentally impacted sties
and an understanding of how to manage this impact in relation with
commercial Real Estate transactional and redevelopment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and complete
a wide range of project tasks including client management, proposal
preparation / cost estimating, work plan preparation, report
writing, field work, and subcontractor coordination;
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on
- Excellent site investigation experience;
- Exceptional technical understanding, report writing and
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team;
- Proficient in project estimating / proposals and working within
- Must have 14+ years of relevant work experience investigating /
remediating sites in Massachusetts (MassDEP). Knowledge of multiple
states / federal regulations a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in geology,
environmental science, engineering or similar discipline.
- Post degree in an earth science or engineering discipline is a
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER trained.
- Regulatory MA LSP licensure is a prerequisite for the position.
- Must be able to pass a baseline physical exam and respirator
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
information from printed sources and computer screen.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking,
sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work
shift.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is Partner Engineering and
Science, Inc's (The Company) policy to provide equal employment
opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not
unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected
medical condition or information including genetic information,
family care status, military caregiver status, veteran status,
marital status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or
federal laws.California Consumer Privacy ActWe collect personal
information from you in connection with your application for
employment with Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. For details
on what personal information we collect and the purposes for which
we collect it, please
Keywords: Partner Engineering & Science, Inc., Framingham , Sr. Project Manager - Licensed Site Professional, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!