Senior Marketing Analyst
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
SummaryOur Consumer Insights & Analytics group is looking for an
analytics self-starter that will work across TJX's US brands to
develop a deep understanding of our customer. As a Senior Marketing
Analyst you will provide insights, analysis and recommendations
that improve marketing effectiveness, customer value and drive
greater customer engagement with our brands instore and online. As
a proactive business partner, this person will clearly display and
articulate impactful insights to influence business decisions using
data. You will work cross-functionally with a wide variety of data
sources and partners including Media, Brand, Digital, Loyalty and
outside vendors. Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze customer level purchase, engagement, and demographic
data to optimize segmentation and measure lift across email and
- Create customer behavior trending analysis to highlight
opportunities for profitable growth and monitor performance versus
- Collaborate on test design recommendations and measurement to
improve marketing effectiveness and Loyalty program growth.
- Synthesize data, uncover insights, and build compelling data
visualizations from multiple sources to tell a story and influence
- Connect the dots across various data sources to determine
overall implications and influence multiple partners at varying
levels with insights generated.
- Establish partnerships across various business functions within
TJX, and agencies and vendors. Requirements
- 3-5 years' experience in customer or marketing analysis with a
track record of delivering actionable business insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics,
Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- Experience working with large datasets to extract, manipulate
and analyze data using analytical tools; SQL experience required;
Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization experience strongly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong
attention to detail.
- Passion for understanding customer behavior and trends,
advocating for the customer, and growing in the consumer insight
and analytics functions.
- Ability to translate business/marketing problems into
- Curious, self-motivated problem solver.
- Strong oral and written communicator with proven experience
translating analytics findings into business insights and
influencing business partners to drive action and optimize business
- Ability to prioritize multiple, complex projects in a
collaborative fast paced environment.
- High degree of proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft
Keywords: The TJX Companies, Inc., Framingham , Senior Marketing Analyst, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!