Carpenter, Kitchen Installer
Company: The Norfolk Companies
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Due to volume of work and sales, we continue to add to our
installation construction team. There is opportunity for skilled,
reliable carpenters at all levels. Rate of pay is determined by
experience and skill and can be up to $35.00 per hour.Norfolk
Kitchen & Bath has a beautiful, busy showroom on Route 9 and our
in-house carpentry teams support with full remodel and
installation. An exciting opportunity to join a well-run,
family-owned business that is growing year over year. Norfolk has 6
locations and over 200 employees. Why work for Norfolk?
- You a carpenter who takes pride in your work and looking to
increase your knowledge
- You enjoy working on the full project to see the finished
- You prefer a M-F 7:00am-3:30pm schedule. No weekends.
- You want a competitive pay include time traveling to jobs.
- You are interested in options for full benefits including 401k
- You enjoy being supplied a full set of tools and company van
need to get the job done.
- You want to work for a successful family owned company who has
been around for 86 years.Does this list sound like a company and
position you want? .
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and communication
- Able to take direction and work independently
- High level of professionalism to be able to interact with
customers via in person and phone
- Focus on high level of customer service and able to resolve job
issues in the field
- Demonstrated ability to use power tools and perform work in a
safe manner at all times
- Keen accuracy for details including measurements to the
- Basic computer application and smart phone skills
- Valid driver's license and clean RMVEducation and Experience
- 3 years carpentry or woodworking experience
- Basic carpentry hand and power tools
- Reliable and hardworking mindset
- Committed to learning more about their carpentry skills and the
overall process for remodeling projects
- Face to face customer service experiencePhysical Requirements
- Able speak, read and comprehend
- Able to work in various work conditions - inside, outside with
- Able to carry and move tools and materials needed for job
completion (up to 75+ lbs. independently)
- Able to walk, stoop, climb, reach, lift regularly as a daily
- May be required to climb heights over 6'
- Employee will regularly be exposed to construction materials
and visit construction sites.PM19PI172861529
Keywords: The Norfolk Companies, Framingham , Carpenter, Kitchen Installer, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!