Laboratory Site Coordinator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Laboratory Site CoordinatorLexington, MADirect-Hire
OpportunityFull-Time, Dayshift--Kelly Science & Clinical has an
incredible direct-hire opportunity for someone with previous
inventory management and stable job history! All training would be
provided for excellent candidates who are self-motivated and have
strong communication skills.MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND
- Associate may be responsible for tasks in inventory management
(Consumables, chemicals, samples, etc) and accurate inventory
control, processing requests leading to inventory movement on and
off site and fulfilling customer metric reporting.
- Performs inventory management related functions such as
monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting,
yearly physical inventories, and reporting.
- Provides daily customer service functions and communicates with
the customer relative to inventory management.
- May be required to perform purchasing functions including but
not limited to: back order reporting and expediting, direct factory
shipments, 3rd party support, managing quotes, document control,
records maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing
- Responsible for all customer service-related functions
including but not limited to: order entry, reporting, maintaining
metrics, and cost savings tracking.
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping
customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic
warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the
customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing
shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
- Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing
directors, facility directors and plant managers.
- Responsible for managing consigned, non-consigned, customer
owned or 3rd party inventory.
- Utilizes company and customer computer systems (SAP, Citrix,
Intranet, Company Inventory Management Systems, ChemSW, and
customer specific systems) in fulfillment of job duties.
- Meets goals and objectives: safety, performance and
- Creates programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- Interfacing with company Sales Force and manufacture
- Documents change management.
- Responsible for desktop delivery of inbound packages to
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.--QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years experience in material handling/inventory
replenishment or customer service
- Spill containment training, IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA Right to
Know a plus
- Cross referencing and inside sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of scientific products and services a plus--KNOWLEDGE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Conform to all company and customer requirements for background
checks, health and safety issues, security clearances
- Knowledge of Information intermediate computer skills including
Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Solid understanding and experience in either shipping,
inventory, or purchasing
- Excellent Customer Service Skills; displays a professional
- High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols,
policies and procedures
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate; forward thinking
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of scientific products and services a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the customer and
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Travel may be required------Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Framingham , Laboratory Site Coordinator, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!