Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction - Framingham, MA
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryCurrently seeking a Senior
Estimator to join a well respected contractor in the Greater
Framingham area. Client DetailsMy client is a well established and
reputable Construction Management firm based in the Greater
Framingham area serving the Greater Boston construction market for
40+ years. They offer a diverse portfolio consisting of public
(K-12 schools, Municipalities, State/Federal) and private (Higher
Education, Multifamily, Assisted Living, and Historic Preservation)
projects valued up to $40M. They compete with many of the top rated
construction firms in the local area but offer a slightly different
approach to their business model, resulting in the highest quality
of service to clients and better work life balance for their
employees. DescriptionAs the Senior Estimator, you will be
- Determine bid work feasibility.
- Keep updated on pricing and technology.
- Cost evaluation.
- Assist with preparation of general contracting proposals,
participate in presentations, and responsible for closing
- Put together bid package and compile analysis relative to bid
- Review final estimate packages.
- Coordinate the project cost estimating process with project
- Calculate material quantity requirements.
- Establish relationships with subcontractors, material suppliers
and other industry professionals.
- Meet trade bid requirements.
- Ability to provide both conceptual estimates of cost and
detailed line item budgeting for projects in various stages of
development and design.Apply today for immediate
consideration!ProfileThe ideal Senior Estimator will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Building Construction Technology, or related field preferred
- 7+ years as an Estimator
- Commercial experience required
- Public project experience preferred (but not required)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple
- Strong computer systems knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationship and customer service
skillsJob OfferThe Senior Estimator will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision) - 100% employer
- Annual bonus
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- 401K with a company match
Keywords: Michael Page, Framingham , Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction - Framingham, MA, Professions , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!