Company: J. F. White Contracting Co.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- 10 years' experience working as a Superintendent on heavy
civil, utility, or highway and bridge projects valued at $5M -
- A four-year Engineering or Construction Management degree or
equivalent experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of heavy civil construction means and
- Effective management techniques
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Bridge, Accelerated Bridge, DOT, Railroad, Utility, or Water
- Applicants must submit project history with resume
- Oversight of day-to-day operations and safety of the assigned
- Direct management of union trades people, equipment and
- Responsible for being the direct contact between client, public
and personnel on project site
- Project Planning including schedule, equipment needs, trade
assignments, lift plans, and safety plans.
- Manage critical project information and ensure all information
is communicated in a timely manner to operations personnel
- Adhere to labor and production schedules to ensure that
projects are built on time and within or better than budget
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Prepare and submit one-week and three-week look ahead
- Submission of all job paperwork on a weekly basis
- Complete daily reports, accurately detailing employee and
equipment hours, completed quantities, and other onsite
- Ensure work is completed in a quality manner according to QA/QC
Keywords: J. F. White Contracting Co., Framingham , Superintendent-Civil, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...