Company: American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
22 Flutie Pass, Framingham, MA 01701
Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules...and more! Assist
management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC's
goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a
professional and safe work environment.
Build strong communication, leadership, and time management skills
at AMC, and take advantage of our opportunities for career
advancement. AMC team members enjoy a very competitive benefits
package including, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) match,
free popcorn daily, half off eats and drinks at the theatre, and
most importantly for us movie people...FREE movies!
AMC's company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to
ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our
guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right
and take responsibility for our own results and our company's
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail,
restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work
effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve
results through resources. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the "essential
functions" of their positions.
- Reinforce "Wardrobe 101" policy with theatre crew.
- Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to
management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through
- Supervise, coach and coordinate theatre crew to execute and
comply with Safe and Clean protocols.
- Perform daily operational and administrative duties as
- Oversee opening and closing procedures outside of operating
hours (minus vault management).
- May begin opening procedures and/or finalize closing
- Provide access to vendors for repairs and deliveries outside of
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, guest
service, and arcade).
- Supply change, as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from
individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain
and balance cash handling fund.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative
- Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with
final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Participate in the daily inventory processes.
- Open tickets for system support issues and follow-up for
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Research guest issues related to AMC Stubs and credit card
- Distribute and reconcile passes.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests,
associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Perform other duties as directed by management. UNIFORM
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks.AMC and its
subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and
complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment
laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination
and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants
without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed,
gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military
status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation,
or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion,
discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may
apply.Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
22 Flutie Pass
Pay Rate Type
Keywords: American Multi-Cinema, Inc., Framingham , Supervisor, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...