USA-Research Associate I (Scientific)
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Job Title: Research Associate I
Location: Framingham, MA , Fully Onsite
Duration: 12+ months
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and
analytical procedures. Display an investigative or technological
orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments
and analytical procedures.
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine
scientific procedures and experiments under general
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental
- Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in
the analysis and interpretation of the results. May provide oral
presentations on results to other department members.
- Work under active supervision.
- Follow established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and
overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause
delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of
- Frequent internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-
departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree required in related field.
- Some professional post-graduation experience is required, 0 - 3
- Microbial or mammalian cell culture experience
- Experience with MS Office (data entry ability to plot
- Ability to lift up to 10 kilograms daily (liter drums)
- Motivated and Team Player Nice to Have:
- Experience with aseptic techniques
- Biotech experience a plus
- Upstream cell culture
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Framingham , USA-Research Associate I (Scientific), Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...