Company: J. F. White Contracting Co.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Obtain construction physical progress data from field staff,
relevant submittal, and RFI, PCO& DCR data, for incorporation into
schedule progress updates.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain CPM construction schedules,
which may be cost and/or resource loaded.
- Review float paths and critical activities to produce relevant
attachments and appendices for progress update report
- Create and comment on Differences Report for progress update
- Incorporate payment requisition information and relevant owner
comments into P6 Schedule.
- Work with project team members, perform regular on-going
schedule updates, maintenance, and what-if scenarios.
- Develop and incorporate change management schedule subnets into
construction schedules contemporaneously, perform contemporaneous
and retrospective analysis to identify gains and losses to schedule
- Review, analyze, and prepare change management reports for time
- Prepare and issue management reports, pay applications,
identify controlling and driving activities, perform schedule delay
analysis to determine the causes of the schedule slippage, and
develop recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Prepare lookahead schedules, cash flow and manpower
- Facilitate lookahead schedule planning meetings with
construction field staff, edit lookahead schedules per comments and
distribute it to interested parties.
- Attend meetings related to schedule, lead discussions and/or
presentations related to schedule. Position Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Management, or related field.
- Must have 5 to 10 years of construction scheduling experience
with three to five years supporting active construction
- Five years of hands-on scheduling and analysis experience with
- Prior scheduling experience on heavy civil, highway and rail
transit projects is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Extensive knowledge of planning and scheduling systems,
principles, and practices.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently, with a
results-driven focus and ability to collaborate with others.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Registration/Certificates a plus: Oracle Primavera P6
Professional Fundamentals Course, OSHA 10, PSP, PMI, PE Salary
commensurate with experience.
Keywords: J. F. White Contracting Co., Framingham , Project Scheduler, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...