Field Planner/Scheduler III
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title: Field Planner/Scheduler III
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Duration: 12 months
Takes a lead role in all matters related to asset management, PM
program and planning and scheduling of preventive and unscheduled
maintenance activities. Contributes to continuous improvement
projects and initiatives.
- Maintains the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
to plan and schedule work orders, preventive maintenance
activities, material lists and asset management.
- Receives all work orders from requesting departments and
end-users. Assess work request and makes decisions regarding
response time and level of planning activities based on priority of
- Adapts to changing production needs and prioritizes work among
conflicting schedules and expectations.
- Identifies and leads projects to improve maintenance
productivity, safety initiatives, and work quality.
- Develops maintenance work packages by evaluating work orders
for required permits, action notices, job steps, spare parts,
tools, labor and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Ensures estimate for time required to perform work activities
are accurate for the purpose of establishing a schedule.
- Utilizes reports to optimize schedule and level loading of
- Works in a collaborative team environment and interacts with
other departments such as Engineering, Facilities, Validation,
Quality, Manufacturing, and Metrology.
- Team member or lead for special projects as assigned.
- Acts as subject matter expert for work order management, asset
management and PM program.
- Supports MSM activities such as audit requests and CMMS
- Meets with production to finalize equipment availability and
schedule upcoming maintenance activities.
- Develops and maintains work plan library and job scope
- Utilizes maintenance reports/metrics to manage incoming and
future work activities.
- Assists in the coordination and scheduling of building and
- Minimum of 5 years planning/scheduling or related work
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System
(CMMS), Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) and/or
- 1 year experience working within cross-functional
- Working knowledge of quality management systems.
- Customer service oriented, works well with internal and
- College or University Bachelors degree.
- Experience working for a maintenance organization in a cGMP
Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in
the maintenance of a modern pharmaceutical facility.
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing equipment with the
ability to help coordinate building shutdowns.
- Ability to identify potential safety hazards, LOTO
requirements, and appropriate precautions applicable to work
- Journeyman level or higher experience in designated
- Experience with risk based PM development and current
predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography,
vibration analysis and ultrasonic testing.
- Experience in a Enterprise Asset Management System.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Framingham , Field Planner/Scheduler III, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!