Company: J. F. White Contracting Co.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
RESPONSIBILITIES The Utility Superintendent will oversee
day-to-day operations and safety of their assigned project.
- Includes direct management of union trades people, equipment
and subcontractors on-site
- Responsible for being the direct contact between client, public
and personnel on project site
- Manages critical project information and ensures all
information is communicated timely to operations personnel
- Adherence to labor and production schedules to ensure that
projects are built on time and within or better than budget
- Must be able to read and understand plans and
- Prepare and submit one-week and three-week look ahead
- Submit all job paperwork on a weekly basis
- Complete daily reports accurately detailing employee and
equipment hours, completed quantities and other activities on-site.
Ensure work is completed in a quality manner according to QA/QC
Keywords: J. F. White Contracting Co., Framingham , Superintendent-Utility, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!