Senior Systems Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 20, 2023
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration.
- Installation, configuration, and testing of Windows operating
systems and related applications.
- Migration of software and data from legacy systems in use
before the OS upgrade.
- Interface implementation, based on predefined standards, of
- Scripting file transfer from laboratory equipment to file
server, including document parsing where needed.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborating and communicating with corporate colleagues, as
well as frequent contacts and meetings with site SMEs and
- Experience with enterprise endpoint protection and firewall
- Setting up of computer hardware systems.
- 6-9 Years Experience.
- Microsoft operating systems knowledge (XP, W7, W10 and server
2008, 2012, 2016).
- Networking essentials, TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN concept, firewall,
remote administration, Active Directory use.
- Scripting knowledge (DOS command line, VBScript, PowerShell,
- Knowledge of lab instrumentation, such as balances, pH meters,
HPLCs, etc..., more specifically experience with network
- Documentation skills: Technical documentation and SOP
- Be able to work independently, and well organized.
- Attention to details and ability to follow directions.
- Having worked previously in or for a pharmaceutical company
within a lab environment is a plus.
- Prior experience with GxP, GMP, GAMP5 and CFR21 Part 11 is a
- Experience with Acronis, Nugenesis is a plus.
Must Have Experience:
- Lab instrument support/connection experience.
- Experience with writing GxP documentation.
- Self-starter, motivated, quick and efficient worker, attention
to small details.
- Soft skills would be something wed benefit from seeking
feedback from references.
- References will be requested.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Framingham , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!