CBHC Independently Licensed Clinician
Posted on: January 19, 2023
OverviewStarting Salary: $70,000-$75,000The CBHC Clinician will
provide comprehensive outpatient mental health and substance use
assessment and treatment to children, adults and families.Advocates
promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks
of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit
community that values the ideas and contributions from our
staff.Are you ready to make a difference ?Minimum Education
- Serve as primary clinician for assigned CBHC participants.
Complete comprehensive bio/psycho/social assessment with clients.
Determine health status and assess for risk. Complete diagnosis.
Engage clients and collaborate with team to develop integrated
treatment (IT) plan. Identify CCBHC services and other supports
required to enable the client to meet IT goals. Develop written
crisis management plans and share bidirectionally with crisis
mental health services.
- Participate in training on the CBHCs identified Evidence-based
practices (EBTs) and provide outpatient treatment consistent with
- Support assigned clients through EBTs, including Adolescent
Community Reinforcement Approach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Cognitive Processing Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy,
Motivational Interviewing, Seeking Safety, and Smoke-Free
- Participate in training on data collection protocols and
implement data collection tools with clients.
- Develop discharge plans for aftercare, as needed, for clients
upon meeting treatment goals.
- Serve on integrated treatment team.
- Engage individuals in participating in other CBHC services,
E.g. Peer Support, Recovery Coaching, Care Management, Psychiatric
Rehabilitation Services, Social Support Opportunities, and
Community Recovery Supports.
- Participate in training and provide treatment and service
linkages to veterans and active military.
- Provide consultation to schools and social service agencies as
- Provide outreach services to clients as needed.
- Maintain up to date client records including written
evaluations, treatment plans, quarterly reviews, termination
summaries, and progress notes in accordance to division
- Attend trainings as assigned; maintain necessary certifications
(CPR/First Aid, MAP, HR/DPPC).
- Attend and actively participate in supervision, teaming and
clinical rounds with medical team.Qualifications
- MSW degree or MA in related field from an accredited
college/university and independent licensure.
- One year of experience working within an outpatient
- Strong computer knowledge. Ability to use an Electronic Health
Record to document medically necessary clinical services.
- Must be able to read and speak English. Strongly prefer that a
candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence
in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate effectively
in the primary language of the program/programs to which assigned.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to
function in a team atmosphere.
- Commitment to Advocates values and mission.
- Must have valid drivers license and access to an operational
and insured automobile.At Advocates, the health and safety of the
people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our
top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require
all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both
doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson &
Johnson.)Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and
welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued.
Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and
promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race,
ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic
status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.Why Should I
Consider a Career in Human Services?Our Team members are dedicated
to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting
relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering
creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively
listening . We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the
overall success and benefit of the Team.Is Human Services a Fit for
Me?Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and
compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while
fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we
serve. We put the individual first.Keywords: CBHC, Community
Behavioral Health CenterApply Now!
via Social NetworkConnect With Us!Job Locations
US-MA-FraminghamMinimum Education Required Master's DegreeJob ID
2022-8287Type Regular Full-TimeNumber of Hours Per Week 40
Keywords: Advocates, Framingham , CBHC Independently Licensed Clinician, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!