CBHC Safety and Security Aid
Posted on: January 19, 2023
OverviewHourly Rate: $18-$21The Safety and Security Aide
assists, monitors, and responds to security needs within the
Community Behavioral Health Centers (CBHC). The Security and Safety
Aide will focus on monitoring the building, ensuring the safety of
members, and protecting the organization's property, assets, and
people.Are you ready to make a difference?Minimum Education
RequiredHigh School Diploma/GEDResponsibilitiesFacility
- Perform regular security checks of the buildings (rounds),
checking doors, bathrooms, being alert to hazards, watching for
theft, vandalism or any other potential risks, and fixed station
- Secure premises, and personnel, both internal and external to
- Provide direct response to disruptions, outbursts, and any
- Perform personal/electronic surveillance, inspect buildings,
equipment, parking lots and access points.
- Oversee control of entry and exit to the clinics premises and
safeguard facilities, equipment, materials, and employee
- Respond to exit door alarms and security alarms
- Monitor pedestrian walkways and parking lots ensuring safety,
traffic direction, and parking enforcement, control visitor access
and employee building access.
- Respond to requests for safety/security assistance from
employees and visitors.
- Respond to requests for entry to locked facilities.
- Monitor closed-circuit TV cameras (CCTV) and monitor
- Respond to any emergencies.Public Safety Assistance
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Provide First Aid/CPR, as needed.
- Dispatch and assist police officers and EMTs.
- Maintain logs, monitor alarms, CCTVs, and communicate
- Provide transportation assistance when necessary.Policy
- Inform violators of CBHC policy and procedures.
- Enforce CBHC policies related to no smoking, door access, and
badge monitoring.Reporting and Departmental Support Requirements
- Complete incident and daily reports.
- Provide administrative and/or clerical support.Other
- Adhere to all principles related to the Advocates Way.
- Follow Advocates Performance Standards.Qualifications
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid drivers license and access to an operational
and insured automobile.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsnecessary to
interact with employees, members and visitors
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid and Safety Care certification within
three months of hire
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated
understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse
- Commitment to Advocates values and mission.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills, and ability
to function in a fast-paced, team atmosphere.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and
ability to use good judgment
- Ability to use computer. Working knowledge of MS OfficeAt
Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our
employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective
October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna,
or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.)Advocates is committed to
cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels
respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that
celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions,
including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin,
socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and
experience.Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?Our
Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals
by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving
personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex
situations, and actively listening . We exercise independent
judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the
Team.Is Human Services a Fit for Me?Successful Team members are
open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid,
independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships
with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual
first.Keywords: CBHC, Community Behavioral Health CenterApply Now!
via Social NetworkConnect With Us!Job Locations
US-MA-FraminghamMinimum Education Required High School
Diploma/GEDJob ID 2022-8464Type Regular Full-TimeNumber of Hours
Per Week 40
Keywords: Advocates, Framingham , CBHC Safety and Security Aid, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!