Supervisor, Customer Support Operations
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12468
Pay Grade: TBD
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
The KARL STORZ Customer Support Department leads the organization
in creating innovative solutions, processes and technology that
make it effortless for the customer and easy for employees to
If you are seeking to join a dynamic organization that has been
J.D. Power certified for the past nine years and you think you have
what it takes to deliver an extraordinary customer experience -
then we urge you to consider joining our team. These are great
career opportunities where you are interacting with 16+ functional
business groups and learning the medical device and healthcare
industry at the same time.
We have several open positions and are looking for candidates who
- critical thinkers & problem solvers
- the heart to serve others because our products save lives
- positive disruptors who strive to find alternative
- individuals with the desire to grow in a thriving global
Join a dynamic team with a remote work policy that allows the
flexibility to work three days from home and two days in the office
or on a rotational schedule of one week from home and one week in
Directs and coordinates activities of the Customer Support
Department including supervision and training of the Inbound
Research problems, provides general and technical assistance, sales
support, and acts as a liaison with other departments in resolving
customer service-related issues.
- Supervises the Internal Support Team, which includes Case
Managers and Relationship Managers, totaling up to 12 employees,
- Responsible for day-to-day customer service activities
including training, supervision, coaching, appraising performance,
- Investigates customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances,
specifications, & delivered condition of products
- Monitors and assures call and order quality for all direct
reports; analyzes and addresses challenges to achieving first call
- Mentors' employees and assists with their development
- Handling escalations from Sales Force regarding misses in
service level agreements
- Manages coverage and adherence for the Internal Support
- Acts as Change Agent for change initiatives.
- A minimum education level of a(n) bachelor's degree
- 5 to 9 years of experience.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to
- Detail-oriented, possesses good decision-making skills, and
very good skills in solving complex process problems.
- Possesses good skills in Microsoft Office tools, Call Center
tools, and Avaya Telephone systems.
- Customer Service management skills (especially with similar
structure company with sales force).
- SAP experience desired
- Detail orientated.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems.
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Framingham , Supervisor, Customer Support Operations, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!