Unit Coordinator - Intensive Treatment Unit Supervisor
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Unit Coordinator is responsible for the administrative and
professional work in planning, directing, and implementing the
treatment and recovery process for patients in the unit.
- Masters Degree in a Clinical Healthcare related area
- Five (5) years of experience in a psychiatric acute care
setting with similar responsibilities.
- Correctional experience preferred.
- LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure as required by
- Current CPR Certification.Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates, and supports the delivery of care for an
assigned unit. Assists with the assignment of responsibilities to
unit staff; reviews the therapeutic activity documentation by unit
staff; and provides corrective actions as needed.
- Oversees the therapeutic environment of the unit by completing
daily unit rounds and validating unit safety checklist. Ensures
unit supplies and patient care items are available, as needed.
- Provides service delivery through monitoring staff and
schedules, managing resources and materials, and communicating and
collaborating with other departments, patients, families, and
- Provides direct support and directs service delivery at the
unit level. Motivates staff; guides problem identification and
solving, and facilitates constructive conflict resolution.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Framingham , Unit Coordinator - Intensive Treatment Unit Supervisor, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!