Automation Principal Research Associate
Company: Sanofi-Aventis France
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Bioanalytics Automation lab, part of the Global CMC Development
organization, uses robotic workstations and general-purpose
programming languages to accelerate and streamline analytical
workflows. The lab supports analytical groups responsible for drug
development, from pre-candidate selection through
The incumbent will collaborate very closely with our Mammalian and
Genomics groups to automate sample preparation methods using liquid
handlers, robotic arms and scheduling software. The candidate may
also be required to automate data workflows using modern data
science tools (R, Python, Julia).
- Develop liquid handler methods on one or more of the following
platforms: Tecan Fluent's, Tecan EVO's, Hamilton STARline, CyBio
- Maintain automation consumables inventory.
- Develop job aids to support instrument operation.
- Develop analytical dashboards to support local Bioanalytics'
- Present at internal and external meetings/conferences.
- Master's degree in Biology/Biochemistry or related discipline
or a Bachelor's degree in same with a minimum of 2 years of
relevant industry experience.
- Experience in writing methods on liquid handlers (Tecan's,
STAR's, and/or FeliX's).
- Experience with robotic arms and scheduling software.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and software issues
associated with liquid handlers.
- Experience in evaluating, developing, and implementing new
- Experience in developing R Shiny, Python Flask/Django, or
- General working knowledge of common data science tools; Python,
R, SQL/no-SQL databases, AWS/GCP, Docker, etc.
- Ability to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate
and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the
richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a
workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to
empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We
respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their
backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
Keywords: Sanofi-Aventis France, Framingham , Automation Principal Research Associate, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!