Field Service Technician
Company: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)
Posted on: October 7, 2021
PR Management Corp. dba Panera Bread is looking for a
Field Service Technician! This area will cover the Eastern, NH and
Maine region. Pay up to $24/hr based on experience. Apply today for
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become
New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the
very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera
Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across
New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar
through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we
build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in
every facet of our business. It all starts with your management
training in an environment that will foster your learning and allow
you to experience our culture first-hand. Our knowledgeable
training managers will guide and support you through each step of
your training, providing a foundation for your success.
Your optimism and ambition will help our Panera restaurants
become not just a great place to work, but a cornerstone in the
communities where we operate. That's how we rise above rest, and in
return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to
promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth
programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports PR Management Corp mission, vision, core values and
customer service philosophy. Adheres to the PR Management Corp
company policy requirements. The IT Field Service Technician will
apply their technical ability, desire, knowledge and experience to
point of sale (POS) & back of house (BOH) maintenance, repair and
support PR Management Corp and Panera LLC requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the PR Management Corp culture though
values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external
and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through
effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up
regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Install, troubleshoot and repair POS and BOH systems in a
timely and professional manner
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Maintain records of all work performed and all parts used
- Work shifts may include Saturday and/or Sunday
- Operate in a safe and professional manner
- Maintain vehicle inventory
- Ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate must be able to work in refrigerators and
- Have reliable transportation to travel to all Panera Bread
cafes (MA, NH, ME)
EDUCATION: High school diploma
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service and technical
- Technical School diploma or equivalent experience a plus,
(flexibility exists if accompanied with desire to learn)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and
- Physically able to climb ladders, lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
and work in confined spaces
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
Keywords: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp), Framingham , Field Service Technician, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!