Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Licensed Practical Nurse assists with the provision of
comprehensive psychiatric and medical care within the scope of
their practice and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Education for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school.
Experience for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- One year of experience in an acute care and/or forensic setting
Licenses/Certifications for Licensed Practical
- Must hold a current, unrestricted nursing license in
- Assists in providing comprehensive nursing care services
including; treatment, recovery plan development, implementation of
the plan of care and evaluation of the effectiveness of nursing
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of all requirements,
practice standards and regulatory requirements relating to the
administration of medications, hospital policy and procedures,
documentation requirements, medication education.
- Responsible for the safe transport and administration of both
controlled and non-controlled medications to patients.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
Keywords: Wellpath, Framingham , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!