Now hiring full-time Warehouse Logistics Center Associates &
Leads AND part-time
Warehouse Logistics Center Associates through September
$18/hour salary information for full-time
Associates and for Warehouse Leads $20/hour+. Part-time
positions start at $17/hour
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to
earning its international reputation as a leader that designs,
engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an
emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
Logistics Center Associates are expected to support and contribute
to the KSEA continuous improvement (LEAN) culture. Logistics Center
Associate I’s are generally responsible for material handling and
processing within the Logistics Center utilizing fundamental SAP
transactions. You will be required to adhere to established safety,
quality, productivity, and continuous improvement standards.
Our state-of-the-art Logistics Center located in Auburn, MA with
over 140,000 square feet of space is responsible for the
distribution of our high tech medical device equipment across North
America. We are actively recruiting to add Logistic Center
Associates to our warehouse staff for fulltime employmentwith the
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL
- HS Diploma or GED
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to follow direction
- Basic computer knowledge
- Team oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Position requires constant and varying degrees of movement
including standing, sitting, bending, walking, reaching, grabbing,
and packing, lifting, pulling, and pushing
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to occasionally lift between 30-75lbs as needed
- Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 320lbs on casters
- Must be able to occasionally use a warehouse ladder for
- Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack
- Ability to use standard office equipment (computers, copiers,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process inventory material into storage locations.
- Process customer orders with an RF Scanner.
- Process replenishment from back stock.
- Perform other task as requested by the Warehouse
- Be able to fill in at any other position within the
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S.
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks’ vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee’s first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not
eligible except for where required by state law. Non-employees,
including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to
participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
KARL STORZ will continue to maintain a safe work environment for
our employees. During the interview process, we encourage you to
ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking. The impact
and/or company-issued personal protection equipment may vary based
on the nature and location of the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal
Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.
If, at any point in the application process (including hiring), a
candidate would like to request a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability or a religious need, please email us at
Taleo_Administrator@karlstorz.com and we'll be happy to engage in
an interactive process with you.
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ’s Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral