Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Work with a global group of engineers and scientists to develop
robust and scalable downstream processes for monoclonal antibodies,
bispecific antibodies, Fc-, Fab-, and fusion proteins, enzymes, and
other recombinant proteins to support GMP manufacture.
- Work on MSAT development and pilot-scale projects, to include
regular team meetings and updates for, data management,
investigations, technical report writing and regulatory
- Support virus clearance studies to support regulatory filings
including establishing of scale-down models
- Support technology transfer including projects for internal and
- Support DOE studies to establish proven and acceptable process
- PhD in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 0 to 3
years of relevant experience; or
- M.S./M.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 3
to 5 years of relevant experience; or B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology,
or related field, with minimum of 5+ years of relevant
- Experience with downstream processes at the small to
intermediate scale of cGMP biologics production including
chromatography and filtration.
- Prior experience in process scaling and or technology
- Prior experience with automated chromatography platforms (e.g.
GE Healthcare AKTA)
- Experience with authoring and executing protocols,
interpretation of data and generating final reports
- Process-scale chromatography and filtration including nano,
tangential flow, and normal flow filtration
- Experience writing and revising standard operating procedures
and batch production records
- Experience with operating and troubleshooting process
- Experience working on late phase and commercial programs.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Framingham , Scientist III, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!