As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers
solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules
to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. Because
of our 50 years of groundbreaking innovation, our customers can
quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand
biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic,
bring relevant drugs to market faster, and keep food healthier and
safer. At SCIEX, you'll find a rewarding role that amplifies your
impact on the world and helps you realize life's potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow
Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the
future of science and medicine, developing products that enable
researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you ready for the next step in your product management
career? We are hiring! In this position the product manager will be
responsible for developing product strategy, defining product
positioning, and identifying new applications and markets for
CE-MS. Knowledge of capillary electrophoresis and mass spectrometry
in the life science and diagnostic industries is preferred.
Previous product management experience is a plus.
- Collaborate with key customers and opinion leaders to develop
new application areas and product ideas.
- Work collaboratively with global sales and marketing teams to
drive product growth.
- Develop product positioning and strategy.
- Communicate value propositions and work collaboratively with
global marketing team and applications team to generate
customer-facing literature, website content, technical marketing
content and sales training.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs and competitive landscape
to develop new product ideas
- Own and manage product roadmap.
- Work closely with CE and LC-MS business units to drive new
products and product updates.
- Own product life cycle from ideation to end-of-life.
- Work closely with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality to drive
Education and Work Experience:
- 2 + years' experience in Life Science marketing, sales,
application scientist or technical support
- MS or PhD in required or related field is preferred.
- Life Science market knowledge
- Knowledge of MS technology and/or market
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast paced, performance
- Experience working in a global environment
- Strong communicator with ability to influence people directly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
globally, with additional travel to trade shows and SCIEX sites
Brea, CA or Redwood Shores, CA
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where
everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in
our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every
challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.