Integrated Team Clinician
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Integrated Team Clinician provides supervision to
residential staff while developing staff skills in responding to
complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and
trauma. The Integrated Team Clinician will conduct assessments and
provide therapeutic services to residents requiring additional
support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or traumas.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many
generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a
strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Provide focused leadership, support and supervision to the
- Oversee the collection of information needed to assess and
develop the clinical formulation.
- Assist in treatment plan development in collaboration with the
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to maintaining effective
communication with staff and customers to facilitate and promote
effective working relationships and customer service.
- Ensure that clinical services are being delivered and
documented in accordance with Advocates' clinical philosophy and
all licensing and regulatory bodies.
- Provide feedback to the Director of Clinical Services and
generate reports as necessary to maintain satisfactory compliance
- Ensure all paperwork, reports, trainings are up to date and
completed within the expected timelines for the division.
- Provide on-call coverage for emergency crisis intervention and
- Liaise with other community provider and related agencies, and
develop community resources.
- Attend and actively participate in all supervisions and staff
- Master's Degree in social work, mental health counseling, or
related field and current, state of MA, licensure as a Licensed
Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social
Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Rehabilitation
Counselor, Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LADC I), or
Registered Occupational Therapist. Minimum of one year of
experience in a residential setting and with supervisory
responsibilities strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to contribute independently to and thrive within a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
Outstanding reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an
operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated
understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering
individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively
achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday
and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise
independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and
benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and
compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while
fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we
serve. We put the individual first.
Keywords: Advocates, Framingham , Integrated Team Clinician, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!