Licensed Child & Teen Outpatient Clinician
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Provide trauma informed outpatient counseling to children and
adolescents ranging in age from 3 to 21 years old. Treatment will
be provided in an outreach setting which includes a person's home
and or school. Clinicians will conduct evidence-based treatment
both individually and with the person serve's family. Clinicians
will be expected to collaborate with systems related to the
child/adolescent including but not limited to schools,
pediatricians, and outside providers.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many
generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a
strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Promote a balanced, healthy, safe and open environment for
- Provide home-based outreach, evaluations, and group and
individual outpatient counseling to adults in the comfort of their
own home (privately owned or group living).
- Coordinate home visits and maintain contact with clients'
families as appropriate.
- Advocate for clients' needs within the program as well as with
- Actively participate in supervision and staff meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date client records including written
evaluations, treatment plans, quarterly reviews, termination
summaries and progress notes.
- Advocate for client's needs within the program as well as with
- Attend trainings as assigned; maintain necessary certifications
(CPR/First Aid, MAP, HR/DPPC).
- Attends and actively participates in supervision and staff
- Master's degree in mental health counseling, social work,
psychology or accredited field and current, Commonwealth of MA,
independent licensure as an LICSW, LMHC, or LADC I.
- Ability to work with children and families in the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, including
- Intuitive, client-centered, supportive approach.
- Ability to thrive in an independent role while offering and
receiving team support.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and access to an operational
and insured vehicle.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated
understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering
individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively
achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday
and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise
independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and
benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and
compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while
fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we
serve. We put the individual first.
Keywords: Advocates, Framingham , Licensed Child & Teen Outpatient Clinician, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!