Sr. Service Advisor
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide world-class customer service to customers, including
Subscribers, Caregivers, Payers, Programs, Installers, Referral
Sources, Senior Living and internal Lifeline departments.
You are responsible for
- Respond to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries,
requests, compliments, and complaints from key Senior Living
accounts and from Lifeline's internal departments by taking full
ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer's
- Conduct activities ranging from administrative, phone support,
and data processing tasks as required, to support the full
complement of Philips Lifeline's CarePoint service offerings.
- May actively sell Philips Lifeline CarePoint services and
triage upgrade opportunities to the proper acc
- Special Projects such as tracking and trending and recommending
- Responds to first tier escalation, produces reports and manages
- Works closely with Senior Living sales account management
- Assist with floor management such as workload management
- Key contact relationship management and dashboard
- Documentation of protocols and processes and training new staff
or key accounts
You are a part of
You will be working with a team of customer service reps,
technical support, project and sales team at Philips Lifeline.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred
- 3 - 5 years of related experience, in Customer Service
preferably in PLL
Previous experience working in Subscriber Services preferred as
well experience in managing multiple priorities
- Must be proficient in English. Additional languages a
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication
skills, including appropriate grammar and spelling.
- Excellent service etiquette
- Knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel.
Minimum Typing 40 wpm.
- Ability to navigate through a variety of computer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and lead others.
- Ability to analyze problems and propose innovation (solutions)
and implement solutions.
- Experience working with key accounts
- Familiar with reviewing customer data, trends and survey
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving
2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across
the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected
moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful
ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career
website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once
there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find
answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person's relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password
button on the Sign In screen to reset it.