Part-Time Faculty - Management and Business IT Department (Day Programs)
Company: Framingham State University
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Framingham, MA Category:
Part-Time Faculty Posted On:
Wed Mar 10 2021 Job
***PLEASE NOTE, THERE MAY BE NO CURRENT OPENINGS IN THIS AREA,
BUT APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED HERE WILL BE HELD THROUGH FEBRUARY 1,
2022 AND WILL BE REVIEWED AS OPENINGS OCCUR DURING THE 2021-2022
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Teach course(s) in Business and Information Technology or
- Develop syllabi and instructional materials.
- Assess student performance.
- Provide assistance and mentorship to students.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Evidence of expertise, scholarly activity or creative work
appropriate to the discipline.
- PhD or other terminal degree in related field.
- Successful college teaching experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion in the
curriculum and the classroom.
This posting is for potential part-time, non-benefited, visiting
lecturer positions during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual
offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final
employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans,
persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity
and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Framingham State University, Framingham , Part-Time Faculty - Management and Business IT Department (Day Programs), Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!