- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A ROLLING POOL. THERE MAY BE NO
CURRENT OPENINGS IN THIS AREA, BUT APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED HERE WILL
BE HELD AND REVIEWED AS OPENINGS OCCUR .*
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Research Professor collaborates
with the Research Professor in the blended learning course to grade
discussion boards and papers, assist students in the classroom with
developing their integrative review projects, and support the
professor with classroom presentations.
Research Course Professor, Coordinator of MSN Program, or Chair
of the Nursing Department
EXAMPLES OF SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends 7-8 evening classes
- Monitors online student activities
- Grades and comments on student discussion boards and
- Assists students in classroom
- Contributes to classroom discussions and activities
- With Research Professor designs various educational materials
to optimize student learning
- Works with Research Professor to keep course material
- Completes ETO Online Teaching course
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Master's Degree in Nursing with preference for MSN in Nursing
- Terminal degree (PhD, EdD, or DNP) or currently enrolled in
- Current RN licensure in Massachusetts.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective communicator, in verbal and written word
- Knowledge and experience with learning management systems,
- Experience in teaching nursing students
This posting is for potential part-time non-benefited, contract
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual
offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final
employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans,
persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity
and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates must apply online using the "APPLY NOW" link (located
at the bottom of this page) by submitting (1) a cover letter, (2)
resume, and (3) the names and contact information for three
Review of applications is ongoing, as dictated by need.
Framingham State University only accepts application materials
through our online application system. We are unable to accept
application materials through mail, email, fax, or hand delivery.
If you experience technical issues with the online application
process, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Framingham State University understands that persons with
specific disabilities may need assistance with the job application
process and/or with the interview process. For confidential
assistance, please contact the Human Resources Office at
508-626-4530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.