Are you incredibly awesome? Do you like working with other
people who are incredibly awesome? We're looking for another
great team member to help us continue to build our client
base. The position will also require outbound sales
work to obtain new clients such as emails, phone calls, and site
Braver Technology is one of the region’s largest IT support
organizations. We are seeking an experienced professional to join
our Staff. Candidate should have a great personality and enjoy
working in a team environment. This is a full time, permanent
position with excellent benefits package and room for growth.
- Proven prior experience with closing new business
- Proven prior experience hitting quota and motivated by closing
new business. This is not a position for farming existing
- Initiate contact with prospects that have been generated by the
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their
needs and translate those needs into product requirements that
satisfy their demands.
- Conduct presentations that showcase the services and products
of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and
manage prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals,
contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities
and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are
compliant with company policy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it
relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Understand processes by completing assigned training
- Enter all work as activities.
- This position will require frequent local travel.
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment,
negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication
skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving
If you like technology and like learning new things while
working in a team environment this may be a great fit.
This is not a technical position and you will not be required to
do any technical troubleshooting. You do not need full IT
background but it we definitely favor candidates who have some
technical experience in IT equipment.
We will provide training on the systems necessary to do the job.
The candidate will need the ability to research, understand and
relate the necessary products involved in the IT industry and how
they best benefit our clients. You will have a Sales Manager who
will be available to help you through this process.
The position is not an engineering position and is not intended
as a stepping stone to become an engineer. You do not need to worry
about your ability to solve technical issues for clients.
Here is a sample of the job functions.
Send quotes to clients
Work with clients on requests
Take requests from engineers
Research vendor requirements
Place outbound calls
Send marketing emails
Cold call on clients
Other lead generation activities
Find alternate products / solutions
Learn new products
Attend Sales / marketing meetings
Proactively check on clients
Create New Year budget for clients
Client Quarterly updates report
Periodic onsite wellness visits
Other duties deemed necessary
Here are the traits we look for in all of our
Sense of Humor
Great to Work With
Easy to Talk to
Wants to Learn
Thinks Outside the Box
Goes Above and Beyond
Loves Making Clients Happy
Great with Clients
Cleans up Work Environment
Follows up with Client
Willing to Help
Focused on item at hand