Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Basic Purpose: Cleans guest rooms to exacting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes
dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones. Cleans,
dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living
room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed.
Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms
service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls,
stationery and pens.
- Comply with Stonebridge Work Rules and Standards of
- Work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers and
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Framingham , Room Attendant, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!