Quality Control Scientist I
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: June 1, 2021
|Hardware sent to Client Work Location or Contractor Home
- This QC Scientist is responsible for performing routine to
associated with daily QC release and provides an investigative or
in implementing, executing and interpreting quality procedures and
- Perform UV-Vis spectrophotometry, HPLC and Gel assays for
in-process and final
- Perform maintenance on complex laboratory equipment including
HPLC and GC
- Investigate and troubleshoot Quality Control methods.
- Prepare investigations related to 00S/00T results.
- Review QC Data for compliance to procedures and
- Prepare statistical analysis of results.
- Participate in training of less experienced staff on new
- Transfer methods from support groups to the QC laboratory.
- Develop and author complex and explicit documentation for new and
and technical reports.
Provide technical leadership and guidance for the successful
completion of major
- Implement new quality control procedures.
- Transfer and develop new methods.
- Identify deviations from QC methods.
- Recommend method improvements.
- Implement and monitor personnel training.
- Work effectively with others to achieve shared goals.
- Interact with external personnel on technical matters requiring
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Work in compliance with cGMPs.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Client's safety
procedures and guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences discipline and 4 years
experience in cGMP lab
- Master's Degree in Life Sciences discipline and 2 year experience
in cGMP lab
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel and lab based
- Scientific technical writing ability.
- HPLC (high pressure liquid chromatography) experience.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Framingham , Quality Control Scientist I, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!