We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Senior Research
Associate to join the cell-based bioassay team in the BioAnalytical
Development group, which establishes phase appropriate control
strategies and to develop, qualify, and validate robust analytical
methods to support release and characterization testing of
biologics therapeutics. In addition, the group supports
GMP-compliant release and stability testing of clinical supplies.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on different
modalities such as monoclonal antibodies, multi-specific
antibodies, therapeutic enzymes, and gene and cell therapies.
* Engineer cell lines with which to evaluate the relative
potency and mechanism of action for biologics including reporter
gene cell lines, mutants and other control cells.
* Support routine cell culture activities.
* Support routine sample testing for drug substance/drug product
in potency assays, utilizing molecular and cell readouts such as
PCR, spectrophotometer, luminometer and imaging cytometer, and
entering data in the LIMS system.
* Independently plan, prioritize, execute and evaluate
* Analyze, compile and present results to internal and cross
functional teams comprised of members from multiple groups and
* Maintain a strong work ethic and good documentation practices
using the electronic lab notebook system.
* Maintain GMP compliance by following GMP procedures in the
laboratory, by supporting routine maintenance activities in the
department, and by training on drafting appropriate SOPs.
* A Master's degree in molecular/cell biology, biochemistry,
pharmaceutical science or a related discipline, or a Bachelor's
degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience.
* Experience with mammalian cell culture and molecular/cell
techniques such as PCR, cloning, western, imaging cytometry and
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to multi-task and learn new skills in a fast-paced
* Must have permanent US work authorization
* At least one year of experience in a GMP environment.
* Experience with cell line engineering, transfection and
* Experience/working knowledge of flow cytometry.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we
operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap
into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and
have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be
leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and
customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people,
their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for