Company: My New Company
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Title: Research Associate Working Hours: 9-5 EST; Mon - Fri
Location - Cambridge MA/Framingham MA Duration: 12 Months with
possible extension Job Requirements: Job Description :
- Extract DNA/RNA from human tissue samples. Perform Bioanalyzer,
Tapestation, NanoDrop, qPCR or ddPCR, and other molecular biology
techniques to analyze DNA and RNA products. Perform sequencing
library preparation reactions including various QC steps, either
manually or using high throughput liquid handling robots.
- Perform sequencing and library preparation reactions including
single-cell RNA-Sequencing and various QC steps, either manually or
using high throughput liquid handling robots.
- Operate and maintain Illumina sequencing machines.
- Troubleshoot abnormal results with minimal oversight and
- Participate in development new genomic assays, including but
not limited to NGS.
- Create and update standard operating protocols for
- Enter experiment information into a laboratory notebook and LIM
- Communicates basic lab needs to Lab Head for both technical and
Keywords: My New Company, Framingham , Research Associate, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!