Priority Care Specialist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry and audiology to residents
in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts
the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve.
HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to
doctors committed to dignity and excellence. Conveniently located
off Route 9, close to routes 90 and 495 in a spacious moderm
office! Cafe and workout center available in the building!
PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available as well as a
generous PTO policy.
Job Profile &
The Priority Care Specialist is responsible
for the effective procurement and follow-up on documentation
required for products and services to be rendered to patients.
- Identify and request documents as needed for products and
- Effective follow-up on outstanding documentation. Tasks
- Outreach to insurance payers
- Outreach to primary care physicians
- Coordination of outreach to patients or responsible
- Coordination of outreach to Sales
- Calling responsible parties, facilities for needed
- Calling, faxing to insurance companies for prior authorization
approvals when needed
- Manage documents in queue to ensure:
- All outstanding items are followed-up on appropriately
- Deadlines for service are met
- Pipeline on DME items is efficient
- Billing criteria are met
- Update computer system as required for documentation tracking,
service delivery, etc.
- Send all necessary paper work to providers for ordering of
- Scan original documents into the computer system and attach to
appropriate patient record
- Coordinate and complete documentation mailings as
- Order DME items from lab(s) as appropriate/required; includes
- Update managers/supervisors with feedback from customers to
improve services or provide recognition of staff members
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned as appropriate or
This individual must have excellent
interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate both
verbally and in writing. The Priority Care Specialist must be
a creative problem-solver and have the ability to follow up
consistently and diligently. Be highly organized and
professional. Have an ability to pay close attention to
detail. Be comfortable in speaking with providers, vendors,
customers, and responsible parties as needed. Must be able to
work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to navigate in all
HealthDrive operating systems. This individual should be
self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computer, phone, fax,
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs occasionally for duties related to
To qualify for this role the individual
must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree and/or equivalent work
Office setting. Desk/Computer/General
Office Equipment. The noise level in this work environment is
usually light to moderate.
Keywords: HealthDrive, Framingham , Priority Care Specialist, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!