We are seeking a seasoned software programmer with full life
cycle application development experience. The Mid-Level Software
Programmer must be experienced in participating in the development,
implementation, testing and support of enterprise software
applications in a healthcare services company. This position is
based in Framingham, MA but remote candidates will be
Sample Project Scope
Developing and enhancing Electronic Health Records Developing
and enhancing Billing and Practice Management Systems Web portal
development Interface with back-end Billing, scheduling and patient
management systems C# Command Line Routines Third party software
integrations Existing product support New product development
Specific required technical skills include, but are not limited
Required: Technical experience in Visual Studio 2019/2017 with
emphasis on C#.NET (WinForms(RECENT), ASP. NET MVC/ ASP .NET Core,
UX design); Required: MS SQL Server 2017/2012/2008 (experience
writing complex stored procedures, triggers); Preferred: Experience
developing reports in Crystal Reports 2008 or higher ASP .NET 4.5 /
Medical/Dental billing expertise desirable SQL Server management
skills, ETL, data warehousing and business intelligence API & Web
services DevExpress Team Foundation Server
Bachelor Science Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
field. At least 3-5 years of .NET (C#.NET, ASP.NET or VB.NET)
experience with at least 5-10 years of software applications.
Healthcare and/or Health Services software Experience is ideal.
Proficiency in communicating with end users and third party
development vendors is a must.
This position requires an individual that can work independently
while being a key contributor of a small development team. The
Programmer must be very familiar and capable in contributing to the
design process and have experience with complex, multi-tiered
The successful candidate will have the following personal skills
and attributes (in addition to the technical requirements for the
job already mentioned):
- Resourceful self-starter who understands the sense of urgency
and the importance of accountability to the end user.
- Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with
all members of the company.
- Mature, calm demeanor under stress.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle
- Innovative, forward thinker who is creative in planning and
- Must be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously and still be
able to handle any problems that arise unexpectedly.
- High energy level with strong motivational skills.
- Passion for customer service and business growth.
- Confident and creative.
- Acts in an ethical manner at all times and demands the same in
- Strong experience in process troubleshooting and timely
resolution of issues.