Overnight Order Processing Clerk Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
ORDER PROCESSING CLERK
Responsible for performing general warehouse activities including
pulling merchandise from a pick list, physical breakdown of
merchandise, building and shrink-wrapping packages, moving
merchandise from sales floor to staging area, using handheld
scanner to verify merchandise counts and update merchandise
locations, and operating equipment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
scanner device (RF) to verify merchandise.
- Utilizes a handheld scanner device (RF) device to pick orders
from the sales floor. Uses handheld
- Communicates problems with inventory and/or equipment and
communicates expired or short dated Items included on pick
- Communicates with club team when merchandise needs to be
- Ensures that all orders are picked in a timely manner.
- Works with team to have merchandise pulled from reserve area
when possible to avoid sales floor replenishment.
- Wraps and secures the merchandise to the pallet prior to
transport. Clearly labels pallets with
- Prints staging ticket, packing slip, shipping labels, and other
- Securely packages the order in accordance with standard
- Processes the shipment through BJ's Pick Up & Pay
- Oversees the package carrier pick up
- Ensures the SFC area is neat, clean, and organized. Performs
general housekeeping duties, including removing trash and cardboard
from the work area. Handles damaged goods and spoiled products in
accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Processes returns to the club and makes determination on how to
handle (via DDR or Membership desk)
- Orders supplies for the department
- Maintains open communication with Home Office liaison and
reviews any issues relative to the ship from-club process
- Reports on ship-from-club results on a regular basis
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous order pulling experience preferred.
- Big box/wholesale retail experience preferred.
- Previous RF scanner experience preferred.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Framingham , Overnight Order Processing Clerk Job, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!