Accounts Payable Associate
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving,
processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing
system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying
federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving
purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and
documentation. Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field a
Keywords: LarraStaff, Framingham , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!