To all of the staff!Thanks for taking such great care of our
father, Ray!Thank you for all of the amazing care you have been
giving to our Pap! —Warmly, Jackie, Ken + Steve S.
Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital Westborough
Director of Nursing Location: Framingham, MA - Oak Knoll
Healthcare Center Category: Nursing Director of Nursing
- Full Time
• Assumes responsibility for the development of Nursing service
objectives, performance standards of nursing practice, and
accountability for the implementation of nursing policy and
• Responsible for supervision of all resident care.
• Responsible for Nursing service compliance.
• Manages Nursing service problems, emergency situations, and
measures within the nursing scope of practice.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
• Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse.
• Minimum of 5 recent years long term care clinical
• Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in long term
• Knowledge of managed care, geriatric nursing, reimbursement
systems, OBRA, HCFA, JCAHO and Medicare required.
• Knowledge in areas of management, labor relations,
recruitment, budgeting and finance.
• Current Certification in Basic Cardiac life support in
accordance with the American Heart Association.
Caring for our patients and employees is part of Whittier Health
Network’s tradition of excellence since 1982. Join our team and see
why Whittier Health Network is the first choice in Health Care.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you
about the opportunities that the Whittier Health Network can