Senior Software Engineer I- CICD/DevOps
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Salary: Minimum of $135K base (based on experience)
Senior Software Engineer I - CICD/DevOps
Staples is business to business. You re what binds us together.
Our digital solutions team is more than a traditional IT
organization. We are a team of passionate, collaborative, agile,
inventive, customer-centric, results-oriented problem solvers. We
are intellectually curious, love advancements in technology and
seek to adapt technologies to drive Staples forward. We anticipate
the needs of our customers and business partners and deliver
reliable, customer-centric technology services.
What you ll be doing :
- You will be part of our Enterprise CICD/Release Engineering
team and partner with different teams to build CICD pipelines.
- Help Migrate Apps to Azure Cloud and build cloud native
- You will create or modify complex programs and modules from a
detailed design where performance, efficiency, reliability is
critical to the entire system and are scalable under sustained
- You will help reduce the toil by regularly automating
- You will work with engineers and other cross-functional teams
like Product Management, Project Management, Release Engineering,
Quality Assurance, Operations teams, etc. to develop innovative
solutions that meet Customer needs.
What you bring to the table :
- Well-versed with building high quality software using the
industry proven practices - 12 factor app, reactive manifesto, and
- Self-motivated, high-energy with the ability to execute on
- An ability to ensure technical solutions follow best practices,
are reliable and easily maintainable.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to
establish effective working relationships with team members and
- Have experience working on the design, development, testing,
customer-centric business solutions components throughout all
phases of the software development life cycle.
- An ability to solve unique, tactical problems involving complex
technical issues across multiple disciplines.
- An ability to demonstrated understanding of fast-paced Agile
principles with technical designs, iterative development, and code
- Willingness to learn new technologies/tools. Qualifications
What s needed- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of related work experience.
- Strong hands-on experience in Groovy, Docker, Terraform,
Packer, Python and Azure or any other cloud provider
- Strong knowledge of common development tools (Jenkins, Git,
Bitbucket Eclipse/STS, Maven/Gradle).
- Experience in developing CICD process for multiple technologies
like NodeJS, Java, Tomcat etc.
What s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Masters in Computer science engineering or related field..
- Proven experience in Azure Kubernetes Service, Helm Charts,
- Building and deploying containerized applications using CICD.
We Offer :
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and
Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of
thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Framingham , Senior Software Engineer I- CICD/DevOps, IT / Software / Systems , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!