Senior Manager - Scrum Master, eCommerce
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find
us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can
probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls,
HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety
comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing,
and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to
discover something new about our business, our partnerships and
even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover
Different?Posting Notes: Framingham - -- MAWhat you'll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities!
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada,
Europe and Australia
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment -What
you'll doThe Digital Customer Solutions organization at TJX focuses
on the customer-driven experiences across the globe, including all
of our eCommerce domains, mobile apps, loyalty programs, in-store
digital experiences, and more. We are builders and innovators
extending TJX's renowned treasure hunt experience to new audiences
and fans.We seek a motivated, talented, and experienced individual
to lead and guide a team of scrum masters on the Digital Customer
Solutions team. You will work in a fast-paced environment which
will challenge you to think creatively and exhibit an agile
mindset. Digital Customer Solutions teams primarily focus on
eCommerce Webstores, Mobile Apps, and other Marketing websites.At
TJX we are fully agile and follow SAFe methodology to deliver
solutions.Your responsibilities in this role:
- Lead, coach, and guide a team of scrum masters who are focused
in various areas within Digital Solutions to ensure optimized
feature delivery to our business partners.
- Drive productive efforts of multiple agile teams by
facilitating continuous improvement, removing blockers, and guiding
the team through commitments using agile scrum techniques,
principles, and values.
- Serve as the Agile Coach for the Digital Customer Solutions
organization. Provide thought leadership in Agile practices.
- Partner and collaborate in Agile Release Train (ART) ceremonies
like Program Increment planning events
- Monitor team activities and guide teams towards meeting
- Report and communicate on key feature delivery statuses.
- Measure and report on metrics to support scrum teams' and their
- Promote continuous improvement within the teams
- Closely collaborate with Digital business partners who set the
vision and direction for our digital commerce and experience
- 6-8 years of experience in project management, scrum master,
and Agile practices
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Strong agile leadership and methodology experience (Portfolio -
SAFe preferred) -
- Ability to manage multiple scrum teams and provide appropriate
- Proven ability to cultivate and manage strong partnerships with
business stakeholders and IT partners at multiple levels.
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- Effective communicator of ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and
timeline impacts to partners to ensure alignment.
- Solid working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master
(CSM) certificationPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Digital eCommerce, Mobile Apps, or front-end
- Experience in Portfolio SAFe
- Familiarity with the retail industry & best practicesCome
Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth,
we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're
a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a
diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great
deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun
doing it.We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the
tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check.
Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of
empowering you to make your career here. - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -We consider all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.Full COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster
once eligible, is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to
reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Framingham , Senior Manager - Scrum Master, eCommerce, IT / Software / Systems , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!