IT Team Lead/Manager
Company: EAD Corporations
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over
just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes,
France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900
independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than
800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. --In 2019,
Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR --- 4.56 billion, and has
been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20
years. Job Description The IT Team Leader/Manager is responsible
and accountable for the proper operation of all information
technology and related equipment and software. To be successful in
this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the
industry's best practices and evidence a professional track record
of effective technical management, information analysis, and a
thorough understanding of computer hardware and software
- Responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance
of computer systems
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware,
software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and
software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so
that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters
of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop and maintain
disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees,
communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Develop personal growth opportunities. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or equivalent
- Five or more years of IT work experience of progressing
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best
- Knowledge of reference lab operations and processes a plus
- Previous experience in a reference lab or similar
- Knowledge and management of System Development Lifecycle
- Experience in maintaining technical documentation to insure
efficient planning and execution
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact
effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs
including MS Office suite and project management tools, MS Project
preferred Additional Information Position is full-time, Monday -
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. This position is on site and--all
candidates--within Framingham, MA commuting distance are encouraged
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Other jobs at Eurofins USA Clinical Diagnostics
Keywords: EAD Corporations, Framingham , IT Team Lead/Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!