Web Store Operations Manager
Company: TJX Companies
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Discovery is at the core of everything we do - whether it's a
great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting
partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX
different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our
brands has one thing in common: environments that are always
changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity
to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and
even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for
Web Store Operations Manager
TJX Digital is the newest division of The TJX Companies, Inc. and
is responsible for bringing transformative digital innovation to
all of TJX and our U.S. ecommerce businesses.
As the Web Store Operations Manager, you will be responsible for
managing the day to day site operations, including but not limited
to Product Taxonomy creation, categorization, mapping, and core
technology, incident, and defect management. Manage the team to
develop the site strategy and overseeing the development and
execution of the on-site customer experience. The Web Store
Operations Manager will lead the team of Supervisors and
Specialists in supporting and driving forward customer-centric
merchandising strategies, operational execution and efficiency
opportunities to drive and increase overall sales. This includes
close collaboration with Operations, Analytics, Marketing,
Merchandising and Product Teams to optimize conversion and customer
engagement on our websites. A results driven mindset and experience
with analytics is critical in this role.
- Manages the ongoing Health of the Site - keeping a pulse on the
business & identifying any barriers to conversion across all
devices. Drive accuracy, accountability, & automation through site
- Manages team of Supervisors and Specialists; manages the
product mapping, seasonal taxonomy, drive results through the team
to ensure onsite strategy for the business is properly executed
based on product availability, marketing support, product/consumer
trends, and analytics. Includes taxonomy, category mappings,
product ranking and boosting, on-site search, site content
- Set the direction for Site Strategy by aligning with Planning,
Merchants, SEO Partners and Marketing, teams to understand key
categories and site initiatives, ensuring consistent messaging /
experiences across all channels. Manage Creative Site Content
process through alignment with Brand Marketing, Merchandising and
Creative Teams through brainstorming, kickoff, briefing, and
- Identify opportunities to improve site operations and
streamline processes within backend systems
- Manages on-site promotions to support Marketing efforts,
Shipping Thresholds or Associate Discounts.
- Lead the team in developing and supporting on-site testing
initiatives to enhance customer experience, measuring impact and
performance through analytics and various data points.
- Partners with IT Team to create incident management flow for
Production site issues; builds close relationship with Web
Operations team to quickly solve incidents.
- Manages Site Testing Plan and Partners with DX/UX to identify
and prioritize future on-site optimizations or functionalities to
enhance the customer experience.
- Operationalize the team to regularly analyze KPIs and related
data to identify opportunities to improve customer experience
across the various sites and product categories. Constantly produce
credible analytics to inform Key Stakeholders, build future
strategies, drive long term site optimizations, and inform long
range financial planning.
- Analyze the business in order to project future goals;
assisting in Conversion Planning, Tracking and Driving. Align with
upper Management, Finance, and cross-functional partners as part of
overall business planning.
- Embody "Customer First" Mindset, an understanding of what
drives e-commerce sales and a passion for off-price retail to drive
strategies that improve the on-site customer experience.
- Encourage the team on continuously keep a pulse on Competitive
and Industry trends through site deep dives, sharing findings and
recommendations across teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for Leading team development & fostering growth.
Effectively develop team to balance workload and coach Supervisors
on establishing clear and consistent expectations and feedback.
Empower team to initiate development and bring forth innovative and
efficiency opportunities to drive the business forward.
The Skills that will Make You Successful
- 5-8 years related experience, completed Bachelor's degree, and
experience managing teams.
- Prior experience managing a team in execution of operational
management and digital merchandising
- Experience and strong interest in eCommerce analytics +
testing; knowledge of Google Analytics 360 (GA 360) preferred
- Experience within eCommerce and multi-channel retailers, and
ability to understand backend system requirements/processes
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong cross-functional
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong attention to
detail and process
- Agile, innovative, and critical thinker
- Passion to improve customer experience and brand equity
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career
growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When
you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a
diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver
the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always
changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means
every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible
stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham -- MA
Keywords: TJX Companies, Framingham , Web Store Operations Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!