Part-Time Payroll Specialist
Company: Thom Child And Family Services
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Thom Child & Family Services is seeking a Payroll Specialist to
join our Thom Administrative office located in Framingham, MA. The
Payroll Specialist assists Thom Child and Family Services with
payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately,
and in compliance with government regulations. This is a non-exempt
part-time 20 to 24 position.
- Assist with payroll-related preparation tasks, including the
review and processing of timesheets, expense reimbursements, salary
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, pay rate changes, etc.
- Maintain employee files electronically including payroll files
as well as year-end reporting
- Assist with benefit enrollments and other HR tasks
- Assist with Annual Open Enrollment related support
- Maintain day-to-day office needs (supplies, copier, etc.)
- Assist with audit preparation
- Other projects as needed
- Complete payroll/benefit tasks as needed (e.g., sending
required documents to employees or vendors, filing, etc.)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the benefits offered by Thom
Child and Family Services
- Maintain all aspects of benefits including:
- Maintain paperwork needed for each benefit type
- Enrolling employees in appropriate benefits
- Ensuring cobra coverages are offered QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in payroll
- Experience with ADP's Workforce Now a must
- Strong knowledge of the payroll function including preparation,
balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with
various personalities in a positive, professional manner
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, adapt to
change, and prioritize duties
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information Thom
Child & Family Services offers competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules: FT, PT, Per Diem and family hours
- Health and Dental Insurance, including Fitness Benefits and
Wellness Incentive Program.
- Generous vacation
- Personal time
- Sick time (80 - 96 hours every year)
- Paid holiday (10-12 paid holidays)
- 403(b) with employer matching
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan (Medical and dependent
- Employer sponsored Long-term disability insurance.
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Continuing education leave and paid conference fees.
- Paid professional license renewal fees.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and team support.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Other optional benefits:
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
Please note that Thom Child & Family Services programs are
following the COVID guidelines for healthcare providers outlined by
the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Thom Child and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other
status protected by law.?
Keywords: Thom Child And Family Services, Framingham , Part-Time Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...