Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Definitive Healthcare
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10
fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE
BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list,
Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The
company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has
close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is
collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional
retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for an
energetic and motivated--Human Resources Business Partner to join
our HR Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that
is experiencing high growth, keep reading! You will join our
growing Human Resources team and work directly with key Technology
and Administrative organization leadership to intelligently apply
policy, ascertain human capital needs, and develop creative
strategies for helping these key Definitive Healthcare departments
meet their business objectives. Here are the things you will
- Obtain and maintain a deep understanding of the business
objectives of your partner organizations.
- Build trusting and strategic relationships with senior
leadership and invest in the future, mission, goals and overall
strategy of a company.
- Interpret business needs through a human resources lens to
identify areas in which the HR organization can help your partner
- Using employee feedback and engagement data, propose and
facilitate improvement initiatives.
- Work within HR organization and with department leadership to
implement human capital and talent development solutions within
your partner organization.
- Serve as main HR subject matter expert for the managers and
employees within your partner organization with regards to coaching
techniques, employee relations, performance management,
compensation, and development.
- Champion a visible, company-wide engagement program. What
- 5 years' experience in a complex Business Partner Role, ideally
in conjunction with a Technology, Finance, or Marketing
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to Human Resources and
- Exceptional coaching and facilitation skills. Why we love
Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us
a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare
benefits and a 401(k) match What our Employees are saying about us
on Glassdoor:-- --"Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance,
excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product,
incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed."
-Business Development Manager "Great team. Amazing growth.
Employees are treated very well." "I have waited 36 years to work
at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have
finally got there." If you don't fit all of these qualifications,
but believe you're still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell
us why in your cover letter Definitive Hiring Philosophy Definitive
Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates
diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with
equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to
recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation or any other status. If you're interested in
working in a fast growing, exciting working environment - we
encourage you to apply!
Keywords: Definitive Healthcare, Framingham , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!