Customer Service Delivery Advocate
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Build an exciting career at Carvana as a Customer Advocate!
- Base compensation of $20/hour
- Opportunity to increase hourly compensation by .50 cents every
3 months based on performance!
- You'll love driving our kick-ass hauler. Don't worry, with a
little training, you'll realize driving the hauler is a piece of
- You'll get to provide a uniquely special experience to each
customer. JOB DESCRIPTION The Customer Advocate role is a unique
combination of a few different things but long story short, you'll
be the face of Carvana. Since Carvana's purchase process is
entirely online, meeting you to receive their newly purchased
vehicle will likely be the first time a customer has met a Carvana
employee face-to-face! You'll have the freedom to go above and
beyond to ensure our customers have an experience that doesn't suck
and is completely one of a kind. SPECIFICALLY, YOUR
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- A major part of this job is driving a kick-ass single-car
hauler to get the customer's purchase delivered straight to their
front door. You don't need a commercial driver's license to drive
- You will also be loading and unloading the customer's vehicle
on and off of it (it's a quick and easy process, but it does
require getting a little physical) and inspecting the car-hauler to
ensure the vehicle maintains good maintenance and safe driving
- You'll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a
clean driving record in accordance to Carvana's CMV Driver
Qualification policy. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer
paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking
system. Again, don't worry, we'll train you on the paperwork,
however you do need a natural eye for detail!
- You'll also be a team player by assisting other team members
with various tasks as necessary. A QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
This position requires a sense of humor and a passion for the
customer experience. We are looking for someone who is
goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated. Required
knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
for the past 3 years
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for
creating memorable customer experiences
- Interest in working hard, being challenged in a fast-paced
environment, and having fun while doing it
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and background
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a Notary in your local
jurisdiction within the first 90 days of employment (Process will
be sponsored by Carvana)
- Illinois, Michigan and Louisiana employees must obtain a
Chauffeur's license within the first two weeks of employment.
(Process will be sponsored by Carvana.) WORK ENVIRONMENT This job
operates in both indoor and outdoor conditions for extended amounts
of time and may be exposed to inclement/extreme weather. We would
never have employees work in extremely unsafe conditions (like a
Sharknado), but you may get a tad toasty or wet from time to time.
Likewise, some markets will require deliveries to be made in snow.
WORK REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS The work requirements and
physical demands here are representative of those that must be met
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The ability to walk/stand and sustain physical activity for
extended periods of time (8+ hours)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Requires high and low levels of movement with the ability to
reach with arms, twist, kneel, crouch, climb, balance, and
- Requires the grasping, carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling
of items of 50lbs.
- Frequent driving requires excellent visual activity and manual
dexterity. Reasonable accommodations may be granted to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All applicants must pass a Department of Transportation screening
process. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background
check and drug screening. Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or
disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible
for visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Carvana, Framingham , Customer Service Delivery Advocate, Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!