Field Visual Merchandiser - Golf Galaxy
Company: Golf Galaxy
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Promotes Visual Merchandising as a key contributor to sales,
margin and turn by maximizing the impact of game plans, brand
standards, productivity of product flow, escalating space issues,
and seasonal movement of product. Evaluates and understands store
KPIs to make commercial decisions and recommendations based on
sound financial judgment.
- Supports stores at the region, district and store level through
training, to ensure that game plan integrity is followed for major
strike points and flexed for stores with unique space constraints.
This may include supporting new manager development at CORE for
- Provides solutions to store specific visual merchandising
challenges based on game plan direction, brand standards, store's
unique architecture and sales performance. Ensures that all updates
have field leadership and CSC visibility, updates are maintainable
/ sustainable and documented.
- Supports major game plan sets with the CSC visual team to
understand company merchandising strategies, adjacency relevance,
game plan tactics and to act as the "voice of the field" during set
development through to execution.
- Partners with designated third party visual merchandisers to
ensure that scheduling of visits and execution of game plans and
standards are a value add to the stores.
- Participates in Regional / District weekly conference calls to
drive planning understanding and execution of upcoming game plan
- Associate's Degree in Business Management, Retail Management,
- 3 - 5 Years of Management Experience in Visual Merchandising
Keywords: Golf Galaxy, Framingham , Field Visual Merchandiser - Golf Galaxy, Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!